Respironics EverFlo Q Stationary (Home) Oxygen Concentrator features a compact, quiet and maintenance free 5 LPM (Liters Per Minute) Continuous-Flow Oxygen Concentrator. Its stylish design fits into any environment, home or facility. The EverFlo Q Oxygen Machine is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator (OPI). The Oxygen Percentage Indicator will accurately and precisely measure the concentration of oxygen being dispensed, and is vitally important to strict oxygen therapy dosage requirements.
Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator Package Includes:
- EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator (optional)
- User's Manual
Special EverFlo Q Key Features:
- Interface panel with on/off switch and alarm indicators - Simpler for patients to use and maintain
- Lightweight at only 31 lbs
- Compact design -Takes up minimal space - Easy to store and transport
- Molded handle that's easy to pick up and transport with one or both hands
- Durable-Metal cannula connection is sure not to break and create unnecessary hassle
- Recessed flow meter reduces the risk of breakage
- Easy-to-use humidifier bottle connection - compatible with all bottle styles
- Internal tubing storage keeps tubing conveniently available for use
- Uses less electricity and produces less heat
- Low maintenance
- Whisper quiet operation (as its' name tells "EverFlo Q")
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Respironics Everflo 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight at only 31 pounds makes it easy to move from room to room
- Recessed oxygen flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage
- Durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break
- Low maintenance - only two filters to maintain once in two years
- Built-in humidifier bottle connection for those who require humidification (humidifier bottle sold separately.)
- Humidifier bottle platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure
- OPI and non-OPI versions
- Quiet-So whisper quiet, you won't even notice it's in the room
- Low energy use.
Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Product Specifictions:
- Dimensions: 23in (584mm) H x 15 in (381mm) W x 9.5 in (241mm) D
- Weight: 31lbs. / 14 kg
- Liter Flow: 0.5 to 5 LPM
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: at 5 LPM: 93% (+/-3%)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/-10%
- Input Frequency: 60Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- AC Power Supply: No, slimline power cord only
- AC Power Cord: Length 9 Feet 10 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power: Not available
- Battery Power: Not available
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator: Alarm levels- OPI- low oxygen at 82% & very low oxygen at 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55F to 90F (12C to 32C)
- Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
- Storage / Transport Humidity: -30F to 160F (-34C to 71C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7500ft (0 to 2296m)
- Humidification: Compatible with standard bubble humidifier bottles
- Available Color(s) Blue
- HCPCS Insurance Code: E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code: 606959032620
- Warranty: 3 years limited. (Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details).
Manuals and Literature
Product OverviewThe Everflo Oxygen Concentrator is a simple, user-friendly Stationary (Home) Oxygen Concentrator manufactured by Philips Respironics. The EverFlo features a slim and attractive design, which blends in very nicely to any environment, let it be home or homecare facility. It is also very lightweight (only 31 pounds!) and includes 4 casters on the bottom of the unit, making it very easy and practical to move around from one room to the other or even to take along for vacation.
User Friendly and Simple to Operate
The EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is very simple and easy to operate. Its control panel includes only an on/off switch and a rotating flow-meter knob. Three indicator lights (green, yellow, red) and audible alarms will ensure the concentrator is working properly, adding assurance and confidence.
Low Cost & Maintenance Free
The EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator produces less heat than other equivalent stationary oxygen concentrators. This translates in using less power, keeping energy bills low. In addition to that it almost doesn't require any maintenance. The EverFlo features an internal dual filtration system which requires filter changes only once in two years! It is built very sturdy and durable as well, including a recessed flow-meter, a metal cannula connector and more, making it less prone to accidental breakage and any maintenance cost at all.
Optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI)
The EverFlo Oxygen Machine is available with or without an Oxygen Purity Indicator (OPI). The optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator accurately and precisely measures the concentration of oxygen being dispensed. With the OPI, a light on the front of the unit will turn orange and sound an alarm if oxygen levels ever deviate from acceptable purity levels.
The EverFlo Also comes with a humidifier bottle holder (bubble humidifier not included) with a velcro holding strap. The Humidifier connection is compatible with all standard bubble humidifiers, and it provides a trouble free connection for the humidifier and oxygen tubing at the top of the unit where it's most convenient. The EverFlo also features a convenient internal storage cabinet for storage of away extra tubing.
EverFlo-Q ("Qâ€ stands for "Quietâ€) Advantage
The ultra-quiet EverFlo Q includes all of the great features of the original EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator but in a quieter model. With a sound level of only 40 decibels, the EverFlo Q promises to significantly reduce noise, offering patients and their family or caretakers a restful sleep.
In short words: The EverFlo Q Stationary Oxygen Concentrator delivers a great performance and demands almost nothing in return. It is one of the quietest Stationary Oxygen Concentrators on the market â€" offering an ultra-quiet, soothing noise, itâ€™s small, durable, easier and less expensive to operate, and most of all â€" very very popular!