The DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide Compact Portabel Aspirator Suction Machine (#7310P-DR) is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind. It is completely portable with three power supply options, including: AC adapter, DC (auto) adapter, and a high capacity rechargeable battery, especially designed to fit the active lifestyles of todayÂs customers. It also features a convenient carrying bag, providing discrete suction on the go. The DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide Compact Aspirator Suction Machine is Suitable for use in applications ranging from high suction and high rates of flow to delicate neonatal or infant suctioning.
The DeVilbiss Portable VacuAide Suction Aspirator Includes:
- Aspirator Suction Unit
- Internal Rechargeable Battery
- AC and DC Adapters, 7 Power Cords
- 725 cc Reusable Suction Canister
- 6 Foot Tubing
- Traveler Carry Bag
- Patients Manual
- Please note: 'Suction Yankauer Tip' is not included. To add Suction Yankauer Tip please click HERE.
VacuAide Compact Suction Unit Features:
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Enhanced battery life for up to one-hour operation
- Meets ISO10079-1:1999 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Compact package weighs only 3.37 lb
- Comes complete with a rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger, reusable canister, mains lead
and carry case
- Easy-to-read LED bar graph gauge helps caregivers provide precise measurements of vacuum - especially important for pediatric patients
- Built-in bacteria filter is located in the unit's bottle assembly; unique float valve prevents backflow into the unit
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160D Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won't interfere with a plane's navigation system)
SpecificationsDeVilbiss VacuAide Compact Aspirator Specifications:
|Dimensions:||7.25" H x 7.25" W x 6.75" D|
|Vacuum Range (Adjustable):||50-550mm|
|Flow Range:||27 LPM free flow, unrestricted|
|Collection Bottle Capacity:||725 ml|
|Electrical Requirements:|| AC Electrical Requirements: 100240V 50/60 Hz, 0.75 Amp max.
DC Electrical Requirements: 12V 33 Watts max.
Power Consumption: 33 Watts max.
|Approvals:|| Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification.
Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160D Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won't interfere with a planes navigation system).
|Battery life:||Battery provides up to one-hour operation.|
|Warranty:|| 2 Year warranty on VacuAide Unit 6 month warranty on battery|
|AARC Guidelines for Appropriate Sub Atmospheric Pressures:|| Neonates: 60 - 80 mm Hg
Infants: 80 - 100 mm Hg
Children: 100 - 120 mm Hg
Adults: 100 - 150 mm Hg
Negative pressures should not exceed 150 mmHg as higher pressures have been shown to cause trauma, hypoxemia and atelectasis.