The Vivo 50 Ventilation System possesses high-quality technology which blends with a robust, premium scandinavian design for excellent patient treatment in home and mobile environments.
Thanks to the user-friendly configuration of pressure and volume regulated modes, the treatment can be personalized to the patient's needs. The Vivo 50 offers the possibility to use a leakage circuit when applying VCV (Volume Control Ventilation). This, together with eSync technology and a full range of settings, leads to a strong combination of performance and flexibility.
The Vivo 50 Life-Support Ventilator Specifications:
|Intended use: Patients >10 kg||Mains supply: 100 to 240 V AC|
|Ventilation Modes:||External battery: 24 V DC|
|PSV||Click-on battery: 8 hours|
|PSV(TgV)||Internal battery: 4 hours|
|PCV SIMV||Main Alarms|
|PCV||High Pressure, Low Pressure, High PEEP, Low PEEP,|
|PCV(TgV)||High Vt, Low Vt, High MV, Low MV, High Breath Rate,|
|PCV(A)||Low Breath Rate, Apnea, Disconnection, Rebreathing, High FiO2,|
|PCV(A+TgV)||Low FiO2, High SpO2, Low SpO2, High|
|CPAP||EtCO2, Low EtCO2, High InspCO2, High Pulse Rate,|
|VCV||Low Pulse Rate, Low Last Power Source|
|PCV MPV||Displayed data|
|Device Mode: Home, Clinical||Ppeak, PEEP, Pmean, Leakage, MV, Vt, FiO2, % |
|Inspiratory Pressure: 4 to 50 cmH2O||in TgV, Total Rate, Spont Rate, % Spont, SpO2,|
|Pulse Rate, I:E, Inspiratory Time, Rise Time, EtCO2, InspCO2|
|2 cmH2O (leakage circuit),||Pressure, Flow, Volume|
|0 cmH2O (circuit with active exhalation valve) to 30 cmH2O,||Trends over 1, 6, 24 and 48h|
|Insp. Pressure - 2 cmH2O or Min Pressure -2 cmH2O||Ppeak, PEEP, Total Rate, Spont Rate, Vt, Leakage, SpO2, EtCO2|
|Breath Rate (PCV, VCV): 4 to 40 bpm|
|Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 5 s||Dimensions|
|Backup Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 5 s (PSV)||W x H x D: 348 mm x 120 mm x 264 mm|
|without click-on battery,|
|Rise Time:||(348 mm x 120 mm x 290 mm with click-on battery)|
|1 to 9 (PSV & PCV)||Weight : 5.2 kg without click-on battery|
|50 - 90 %, Off (VCV)||(6.7 kg with click-on battery)|
|Noise level (at 1m, 10 cmH2O constant pressure):|
|Inspiratory Trigger:||Less than 30 dB(A)|
|1 to 9 (PSV, PCV & VCV)|
|Off (PCV & VCV)|
|Expiratory Trigger: 1 to 9 (PSV)|
|Minimum Inspiratory Time: Off, 0.3 to 3 s|
|Maximum Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 3 s,|
|off Backup Rate (PSV): 4 to 40 bpm|
|Target Volume: 100 to 2500 ml|
|Maximum Pressure: 4 to 50 cmH2O|
|Minimum Pressure: 4 cmH2O to 50 cmH2O|
|Tidal Volume: 100 to 2500 ml|
|Flow Pattern: Square, decelerating|
|CPAP: 4 to 20 cmH2O|
The Vivo 50 Life-Support Ventilator Product Overview:The Vivo 50 is the most advanced, reliable and intuitive life-support ventilator today on the market. It contains a full range of modes, extensive monitoring solutions, SpO2, CO2, FiO2, and an easy-to-use menu structure. Treatment can easily be adopted to patients needs by three pre-set profiles and the home-adjust mode. A wide range of accessories make the Vivo 50 highly suitable for use in the hospital, at home and in a mobile environment.
Vivo 50 has been designed for mobility. The four-hour internal battery combined with the 8-hour click-on battery provide 12 hours of autonomy. Vivo 50 also offers an appealing design and intuitive user-interface, making it an integrated part of hospital or home environment.
Vivo 50's advanced technology has been developed with performance, convenience and market needs in mind:
- Full monitoring allows view of waveforms, numerical data and trend monitoring.
- Patient connectivity is enhanced with patient start/stop remote, remote alarm and nurse call system.
- Get easy direct access to menus on the user-friendly front panel.
- Freedom of operation is possible thanks to the four-hour internal battery and the option of an additional eight hours from the click-on battery.
- The FiO2, SpO2 and CO2 sensors give the unit high-end monitoring capabilities with on-screen values and alarms.
- "Info help" text makes information on alarms, settings and troubleshooting accessible for the user.
Features & Benefits
Intuitive interface promotes ease of use and training:
- The Vivo 50 is easy to learn, easy to operate and easy to explain.
- A full-colour screen and distinct buttons provide easy access to all functions.
- The menu structure is simple and effective: an i-button explains functions and alarms with a click.
- Intuitive features help increase patient comfort, save time and reduce the risk for mistakes.
Define and control the treatment with extensive monitoring:
- The extensive monitoring capabilities of the Vivo 50 give you ample capabilities to define and control the treatment.
- The large full colour screen helps physicians easily read the set parameters, waveforms, numerical data and trends.
- Up to one year of treatment data are stored in a central memory, with the possibility to download data onto a memory card.
- Advanced PC software enables online monitoring and analysis of treatment data.
Enjoy high performance, from hospital to home:
- In the hospital, high performance is the first priority.
- The Vivo 50 can be operated in volume- or pressure-controlled modes, with leakage or exhalation valve circuits.
- Three different profiles optimize the treatment to various needs.
- Take advantage of multiple alarms or connect a remote alarm and a nurse call function.
- Mounting bracket and trolley facilitate hospital use.
At home, ease of use and technical solutions contribute to improved quality of life:
- Get a strong feeling of security and acceptance in the home environment.
- Enjoy a quiet operation of one of the most silent devices on the market.
- The home-adjust setting increases patient comfort by allowing the patient to adjust specific parameters within limits set by the physician.
- The ergonomic design makes the device easy to handle.
- Enjoy the quiet operation of one of the most silent devices on the market.
Maintain an active daily life:
- Thanks to modern ventilator technologies, many patients are able to live an active life outside the home. However, mobile use sets high demands on autonomy, durability and robustness. The Vivo 50 has been developed to meet these demands.
- Vivo 50 offers the autonomy, durability and robustness - plus a full line of accessories - needed for mobile use.
- The internal battery and click-on battery combination offer 12-hour autonomy.
- The Hot Swap function allows the click-on battery to be replaced while the device is running.
- Remote start/stop enables the patient to easily operate the Vivo 50 from the wheelchair.
Take comfort in the reliable, robust design:
- Robustness is a key benefit of the Vivo 50. The robust design is an important element to ensure the durability and cost effectiveness of the Vivo 50. Altogether, the Vivo 50 offers a ventilator you can rely on, independent of the environment.
- The casing and buttons are highly durable and protective.
- A special cover protects the Vivo 50 on a wheelchair outside the home.
- The robust design ensures the device's long-term durability and cost effectiveness.
Find premium technical design on the inside, too:
- Premium Scandinavian design is not restricted to the outside of the Vivo 50. Also the inside is the result of careful design combined with the latest electronic technology.
- Enjoy the combination of careful design with modern electronic technology.
- Separate cooling airflow assures optimal temperature control inside the device.
- Energy management is crucial to controlling the high-performance blower: Energy released from breaking the blower is stored and used to accelerate in the next moment.
- The Vivo 50 fully complies with RoHS requirements for avoiding hazardous materials.
Enhance comfort and ease of use with accessories:
- The Vivo 50's accessories enhance ease of use, performance, durability and cost-effective service for patients and clinical staff.
At the hospital, enjoy the convenience of:
- Nurse call cable- Remote alarm- TrolleyAt home, take advantage of:
- Click-on battery (plus external charger)- Remote start/stop- Protective cover