The Smith Medical TheraPEP PEP Therapy System is an easy-to-use system for mobilizing secretions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including cystic fibrosis (CF), as well as patients recovering from surgery. Unlike labor-intensive, time-consuming chest physiotherapy (CPT), positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy with the TheraPEP PEP Therapy System can be self-administered by the patient in any setting, in less than half the time required for CPT.
This Package Includes:
- 10 TheraPEP PEP Therapy Systems
Each TheraPEP System Includes:
- 6 Fixed Orifice Options
- Built-in Durable Pressure Indicator
- 22mm OD patient End
- Inspiratory valve
- Can accommodate virtually any patient's lung capacity.
- Resists breakage, unlike fragile, costly manometers.
- Provides immediate, visual 360º feedback of prescribed pressure.
- May be used with a mask or mouthpiece, or Nebulizer.
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth.