This Package Includes:
- 1 Humidifier Bottle
Helpful TipsFollowing are some helpful user instructions when applying a humidifier bottle to an oxygen concentrators:
- Fill the water to the maximum level only. The maximum/minimum levels are marked on the humidifier bottles. Filling above this level might cause the water to be driven into the concentrator - harming to the unit.
- It is strongly recommended to use distilled water only. Potential mineral build-up may possibly occur by using tap water.
- Remember to always check the water level throughout the day, to make sure water level doesn't fall below the minimum level marked on the bottle.
- Empty the bottle on a daily basis. Wash the lid and bottle with a mild detergent or dish-washing lotion, rinse thoroughly and let it air dry.
- Refill with distilled water.
- Ensure the lid has been screwed on firmly and attached to the oxygen concentrator.
- Turn on your oxygen concentrator to your prescribed setting and that's it, your'e good to go!
Write a Review