The 3B Medical RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier is an easy to use, effective bi-level system. It features iCode therapy tracking, RESlex pressure relief, and an included heated humidifier.
The RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier increases comfort effectiveness with its amazing features. Two separate pressures, adjusted throught the use, are delivered. One for inhalation and another for exhalation.
- For a 3B Medical User Manual CLICK HERE.
The RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine Includes:
- BiLevel Machine
- Heated Humidifier - Attached
- 6 Ft Hose - 19mm
- 2 Disposable Filters (1 already installed)
- Carry Bag with Shoulder
- Power Cord
- Strap Patient and Clinician Manuals
- SD Card (already Installed)
3B Medical RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier Specifications:
|Weight - Machine and Heated Humidifier:||6.6 lbs|
|Dimensions - Machine and Heated Humidifier:||12.3 in L x 7.6 in W x 4.4 in H|
|Humidifier Water Capacity:||350 mL|
|Machine Sound Level:||<30 dB at 10 cm H2O|
|Pressure Range:||4 - 25 cm H2O|
|SD Card Capacity:||4 GB|
|Power Input:||100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 95VA Max|
|Operating Temperature:||41 - 86° F (5 - 30° C)|
|Operating Atmospheric Pressure:||860 - 1060 hPa|
|Transporting and Storage Temperature:||-4 - 131° F (-20 - 55° C)|
|Required Settings:||This machine does not have required settings.|
Product Overview3B Medical RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier Product Overview:
- Auto-adjusting technology, featured by RESmart BPAP 25A, adjusts pressure on each inhalation and exhalation, delivering the optimal pressure needed.
- When a higher pressure is not needed, the RESmart BPAP 25A will provide a more comfortable, low pressure.
- The machine can also be set at a fixed inhalation and exhalation pressure if needed.
Heated Humidifier Included:
- The integrated humidifier, included in the RESmart, connects directly to the machine with no extra hoses or cables.
- By adding warmth and moisture to the otherwise cool dry air, the Heated humidification adds comfort .
- The humidifier has 5 heat settings along with the option to turn the heat off for use as a passover humidifier.
- The RESmart holds 365 days of information in the on board memory.
- When the data storage is full the oldest data drops off to make room for the new information.
- iCodes are available for:1 Day, 7 Days, 30 Days, 90 Days, 182 Days, 365 Days
Programmable LCD Display:
- The RESmart 25A BPAP features a backlit display to navigate the menu and adjust settings in a dark room.
- The display can be set to one of three modes: Auto, On, or Off.
- The "Auto" setting will allow the display to light up when used then will go off after a few seconds.
- "On" will enable the LCD display to always be lit, while "Off" will leave the display always unlit
- The RESmart 25A BPAP can start or stop therapy when it senses a mask on the user.
- Auto On is enabled by default and will allow the machine to automatically begin therapy when the user puts on their connected mask and takes a deep breath.
- Auto Off is disabled by default but when enabled will automatically stop therapy when the user takes the mask off.
- Both settings can be enabled or disabled as desired.
RESlex Pressure Relief:
- The RESmart BPAP 25A features RESlex, technology which lowers the pressure slightly on exhalation, comforting the therapy.
- RESlex can be set to one of three levels of relief, and turned off completely if desired.